Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting Enough Stuff to Read, II

Have a look at the Ebooks search engine. Being ever so slightly compulsive about finding sources and ideas about career development, my first search on this site was for "career". Apparently this engine makes no attempt to provide exhaustive results: this query returned only 30 items. Nor does it filter duplicates. However, I did find some attractive items.
--
See my first post in this series for another approach to the vexing problem of Getting Enough Stuff to Read.

2 comments:

donald said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this
blog very often.


Betty

http://www.my-foreclosures.info

Bill Bell said...

Thanks, Betty!