Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Job Ad Counts for November 2008

The table summarises advertisements that appeared on the Job Bank in November for Brantford and area, Hamilton and area and Niagara and area. From now on it will be published with the indexed Job Bank listings to make it more convenient for job seekers. I am also putting a link to those listings in the righthand column of this blog.

My thanks are definitely due to Ken Walker of John Howard in Hamilton for this suggestion.

2 comments:

-- said...

I'm having a hard time keeping up with your posts. Thanks for your idea inspiring presentation by the way!

Bill Bell said...

Well, if it's any consolation, Mr or Ms --, it's a real slog writing them. You're very welcome for the presentation. Did you see the pbwiki with the web pages for my talk and my comments?