Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

London & Windsor (Ontario) Added to Indexed Job Bank Pages

The listings of jobs from the Job Bank that I word-index on title and present in NOC-sorted order now include listings for Windsor and London. (Someone who has been using the pages that have been in existence for a while is still looking, I regret to say, and asked me to add these areas.) If you have never taken a look at these just follow the link that is listed to the right labelled "Job Bank Ads ..." and let me know what you think.

I have also had to modify the codes that produce these listings because the format of some of the Job Bank pages changed. If you notice mistakes in the listings I would be obliged if you would inform me.

0 comments: