Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Howcast video: How to Dress for an Interview



Quibbles:

  • Lose all scents, including aftershaves and perfumes, altogether. (Some people are allergic.)
  • If you are essentially fashion unconscious (like me) then plan to spend more time studying the way that people in your target place of work dress. As the video says, try to do a little better but be sure that you know what the standard is first.

1 comments:

C. L. Cotton said...

I would add this video to my resource list if I were working with youth. I agree with your comments about wearing no scent and dress to the organization's standard. A caution would be that if the company's dress standard appears to 'violate' your own values around dress, it would be better not to apply.