If, like me, you found the other 49 items interesting too, what can trends can we predict on behalf of our clients? Obviously:
- Businesses that dispense information in any of its forms—sound, video, money, insurance, books, betting slips, news, and so on—must adapt.
- The kinds of information gathering, storing and processing abilities and skills that a person or organisation is valued for are changing.
- We will expect to store information differently.
- We will expect games and amusements to be much more complicated.
- The boundary between work time and personal time might become less distinct.