Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Television and Film Occupations


A recent RSA podcast “The Evolution of Comedy” could be useful to some people as a source of information about what television comedy writers and producers do and how they develop new ideas. They also respond to questions about getting into this area of writing. Good entertainment too.

Colleen Ross of the CBC interviews Eric Armstrong of the theatre faculty at York University who coaches actors in various accents. As our ears are becoming accustomed to hearing more accents actors have to master more of them.


2 comments:

Arnold said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Montana

http://pianotutorial.net

Bill Bell said...

Thanks very much, Montana.