Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New: iGoogle Gadget for Searching eluta.ca

eluta.ca is another great site for job search because it culls advertisements for permanent, full-time jobs from a large number of employers. You can become aware of employers here that you might never have thought of otherwise.

If you happen to be someone who uses iGoogle as a home base for your perambulations on the 'net then I've got just the thing for you. It's a gadget for iGoogle that makes it easy to keep up-to-date on eluta.ca.


PS: In a previous post I mentioned that I've also created a similar gadget for indeed.ca. I've corrected a couple of bugs in it. In particular, it now works properly with Internet Explorer.

3 comments:

C. L. Cotton said...

Fantastic gadget, Bill.It works like a charm and it's now has a place of honour on my igoogle.

C. L. Cotton said...

Fantastic gadget, Bill.It works like a charm and it's now has a place of honour on my igoogle.

Bill Bell said...

Thank you, Carole!