Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meme We Can Use

Here's a poster you can use to introduce the idea of looking for telltale signs of client interests.

Let me try it with you.

What activities seem to draw your attention? (Please forgive me the pun.) Can you see how these activities might blend together to define alternative occupations?

Note that I wrote 'alternative occupations.' Any of us could be content in any of a number of them. Some we could do; some we couldn't. Some occupations are in demand or will be in demand; some won't.

So, think of what you find yourself doing, then think of various occupations that involve as many likable activities as possible.

My thanks to Cyndi I. for including this poster in her fb page, and to David Rockerchild, whose page she shared it from.

0 comments: