Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. : Oscar Wilde

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Career Developer Jobs List: Do Me a Favour?

I don't look at the list every day myself. Consequently when something goes wrong with the software that generates it I might not notice for some time.

I've arranged to include some diagnostic information at the top of the report. What you see to the left is typical.

If you don't see this diagnostic stuff then you can trying reloading the page; that might work. If it doesn't, please tell me.

If the 'others' entry is anything more than zero, please tell me.

If any of the counts is 0 or 1 (or less than 2, however you prefer to think of it), please tell me.

In this latter case it's possible that the site from which I am extracting advertisement information has changed its formatting. For example, I understand that Contact Point is planning to make changes soon. When they do my software will be unlikely to cope, and the count for Contact Point will become either 0 or 1. In that event, please tell me.

Thanks.

4 comments:

TKO said...

Hi Bill:

Just wanted to let you know that the Job Board is not working, but it might have to do with Charity Village revamping and throwing things off?

Thanks,

Thomas

TKO said...

Hi Bill:

It looks like the job board is not working wonder if it is due to the revamp of Charity Village?

TKO said...

Hi Bill:

It looks like the job board is not working wonder if it is due to the revamp of Charity Village?

TKO said...

Hi Bill:

It looks like the job board is not working wonder if it is due to the revamp of Charity Village?